Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tagged: 11 Questions about Myself

Photo by Valerie Everett | Flickr
Good day to everyone! A few days ago, I was tagged by my Blogger friend Judy to answer some questions about myself. Here are my answers:

1.How long have you been blogging?
I started my online writing venture on Hubpages a year ago, and a few months after, I tried Blogger. It was around September of last year that I decided to focus more on Blogger.

2. Are you a procrastinator or do you take care of things right away?
Yes I procrastinate things and I'm not proud of it. I just often see time as very flexible so I always end up not doing things within the time frame.

3. If you have siblings, are you close?
I have an identical twin who I am very close to. We are inseparable and we share a lot of common interests. She is my lifetime best friend.

4. What's the best thing about your job? the worst?
My job pays better compared to the average salary, but it is boring.

5. If you had $1,000 to spend on anything you wanted, what would you buy?
I would spend it on a vacation with my family.

6. How long has it been since you visited your hometown?
I never left my hometown and am still residing here.

7. Have you decorated for Easter/Spring? please share pictures.
No.

8. Do you sleep with a fan on?
Sometimes, when I forget to turn it off. Usually, I turn on the air-con while sleeping, not the fan. A fan wouldn't be enough to keep me cool during the hot summer.

9. The beach or the mountains?
Mountains. I love trees and the sight of them is very soothing.

10. If you had to choose only one which would you pick: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or blogging?
I am torn between Facebook and blogging. Facebook has allowed me to communicate with my old friends who I am unable to meet regularly. On the other hand, blogging has taught me a lot of things and I have met a lot of interesting bloggers/writers through this experience.

11. When shopping, do you use coupons or shop around for the best deal?
Unfortunately in our country, we don't have coupons for shopping, if not rarely. But I am very avid to the rewards system for credit card holders. Through this system I was able to avail many items on a discounted price.

Now, I am going to tag some blogger friends to answer the questions above! I hope that those who get tagged would enjoy answering these questions as much as I did. Happy blogging!

Krazy Monkey Tale
Miss Independent Mind
Musings of Mom2Four
PaLiiTs in Blogosphere
Sweetest Tales
Mommy Fleur



10 comments:

Rainy Kua said...

I've been tagged by Judy too haha. After reading this post, I'm not sure if I need to answer these questions on my blog because we have almost the same answers LOL.

Unknown said...

Hi cheerfulnuts, of course you still have to answer them! :) You'll have fun. I'm quite sure that our answers wouldn't be 100% identical.

Unknown said...

Hi seriousnuts,
Thanks for answering the questions. I have learnt a lot about you and found your answers to be very interesting! I am here smiling about cheerfulnuts' comments. It would be the same case if Janine was around to answer these questions. Anyway I look forward to seeing cheerfulnuts' answers. Have a wonderful week.
Judy

Unknown said...

Hi Judy, thanks for tagging me. I enjoyed answering the questions. Haha, let's wait for cheerfulnuts' answers and see how similar they would get with mine. :)

Miss Independent said...

hello there! thanks for this! :)

Unknown said...

You're welcome! Nice to see you drop by.

Nicole Pyles said...

You are lucky you have air conditioning! I hate struggling with just a fan!

Unknown said...

Hi Nicole, that is why my electricity bills are soaring. During the weekends, I hangout in the mall to avoid the very hot weather. Staying at home would just prompt me to turn on the air con the whole day. Thanks for dropping by.

Esther ♥ said...

Hi seriousnuts! Thanks for dropping by to let me know I've been tagged; I'd be posting my answers by the end of the week (hopefully!) ^^
It's awesome that you have a twin! I've always wondered what its like to have one.

Unknown said...

Hi Esther! I can't wait to read your answers. Indeed it's awesome to have a twin. Thanks for the comment. It's like having an instant best friend for life. Have a nice day. :)