|Photo by Valerie Everett | Flickr|
1.How long have you been blogging?
I started my online writing venture on Hubpages a year ago, and a few months after, I tried Blogger. It was around September of last year that I decided to focus more on Blogger.
2. Are you a procrastinator or do you take care of things right away?
Yes I procrastinate things and I'm not proud of it. I just often see time as very flexible so I always end up not doing things within the time frame.
3. If you have siblings, are you close?
I have an identical twin who I am very close to. We are inseparable and we share a lot of common interests. She is my lifetime best friend.
4. What's the best thing about your job? the worst?
My job pays better compared to the average salary, but it is boring.
5. If you had $1,000 to spend on anything you wanted, what would you buy?
I would spend it on a vacation with my family.
6. How long has it been since you visited your hometown?
I never left my hometown and am still residing here.
7. Have you decorated for Easter/Spring? please share pictures.
8. Do you sleep with a fan on?
Sometimes, when I forget to turn it off. Usually, I turn on the air-con while sleeping, not the fan. A fan wouldn't be enough to keep me cool during the hot summer.
9. The beach or the mountains?
Mountains. I love trees and the sight of them is very soothing.
10. If you had to choose only one which would you pick: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or blogging?
I am torn between Facebook and blogging. Facebook has allowed me to communicate with my old friends who I am unable to meet regularly. On the other hand, blogging has taught me a lot of things and I have met a lot of interesting bloggers/writers through this experience.
11. When shopping, do you use coupons or shop around for the best deal?
Unfortunately in our country, we don't have coupons for shopping, if not rarely. But I am very avid to the rewards system for credit card holders. Through this system I was able to avail many items on a discounted price.
Now, I am going to tag some blogger friends to answer the questions above! I hope that those who get tagged would enjoy answering these questions as much as I did. Happy blogging!
Krazy Monkey Tale
Miss Independent Mind
Musings of Mom2Four
PaLiiTs in Blogosphere