Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Dermatologist

I used to have a lot of pimples. My lack of knowledge on skin care had worsened my acne condition. I rubbed and scrubbed my face and overused topical medications. My skin was peeling so badly. But I endured all these unsightly marks thinking that acne is normal for teenagers. High school passed then came college. My skin became a bit better, as a friend suggested me to use soap with salicylic acid ingredient. However, my skin was still flaky and dry. Breakouts would still occur from time to time as college life was quite stressful. Now that I’m way beyond those teen years, I still get breakouts. It was only a few years ago that I decided to see a dermatologist. (Read full Article.)

4 comments:

Rainy Kua said...

I love this post. Very informative. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you cheerfulnuts! :)

Unknown said...

Hello seriousnuts,
Very informative and interesting post. I have had problems with acne over the years but it is hardly a problem now. These days I use St. Ives Apricot Scrub and I have found it to be quite good. Take care.
Judy

Unknown said...

Hi Judy, thanks for the additional information. It's good that you don't have this problem now. I still have breakouts every now and then. I haven't tried St. Ives Apricot yet, I might as well check that out.