Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Very First Blog Award


On September 4, 2011, I was given the Liebster Blog award by my blogger friend Judy (Thank you, Judy!). She is the author of the blog Judy H-J's Thoughts - A Twinless Twin. "Liebster' is a German word meaning favorite. I wasn't able to pass this award on immediately as many of the blogs I was following then have already many followers. The rules, however, are simple, once you receive this award you must:
  • pass this on to three of your favorite blogs
  • these blogs should have less than 200 followers
  • let them know about the award
  • link back to the blog who gave you the award

Now that I've been a little more active around Blogger, I had encountered several great blogs and these three are among my favorite (drum roll please!):


Congratulations on the award! May this award be a great source of motivation in your blogging experience in the same way it has motivated me! Have a nice day.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I was really happy to pass on this award to you seriousnuts. I get a lot of encouragement from awards and I think your blog is very good and deserve encouragement. I wish you a lot of success.

Unknown said...

Hi Judy! Thanks for passing on this award to me. It's really a big encouragement to my blogging experience. Keep up the good work to your blog as well.

Unknown said...

hi seriousness thanks for the sweet comment and congratulations on your award by the way I am also in mylot thanks again from raketer mama

Unknown said...

I see, so you are also a mylot user. That's great! Hope to see you there and thanks for dropping by.

PSYCHABLES said...

Thanks you so much Seriousnuts for handing me the award. Truly it drives me to write more interesting topics. MORE BLESSINGS FOR YOU TO COME! :-)

Unknown said...

I'm glad to pass this award to you! I really like reading your blog posts and the topics of your blog are very interesting. Keep it up!

AriesSpeaks said...

I love your site, and I would love to get an award such as this. I love the concept and idea of sharing like attributes and such!
Very good blog with lots of interesting posts.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your kind words AriesSpeaks! I wish you success on your blog.

Caryl Joan Estrosas said...

seriously?! LOL! Thank you very much seriousnuts, it's truly flattering to receive this Liebster Blog award. This inspires me to write more and do better in blogging.

Nice blog! Keep up the good the work :)

Unknown said...

Of course I'm serious! =) Thanks for leaving a nice comment. Best wishes.

smartphonesoftwareinc said...

Congratulation and wish you the best for the success in future.

You have a great and interesting blog, you deserve this and more awards in future.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your kind words, smartphonesoftwareinc.

Juney said...

Hi Seriousnut, long time no contact. :D
Thanks for your response, and WOW, for the Liebster Blog Award, I was left speechless. It means a lot to me. Haha.THANK YOU! sorry for the VERY VERY late reply, I was left with my grandparents in the village with no internet connection for the past months. But now I'm back.

Unknown said...

Hi Juney, it's nice to see you back. I'm very happy to pass this award to you. Keep up the good work!

Wow, no internet connection for months? It seems that I've been inseparable with my laptop since forever. Haha. Hope you had a great time in your grandparents' village.