Friday, November 11, 2011

Understanding People: Personality Types Explained



Our world would be a dull place without the different personality types.
Our world would be a dull place without the different personality types.

When I was young, I used to hang out in a relative’s house. Inside his room was a large collection of books – about a variety of topics – from thriller novels to sci-fi novels, from manga to self-help books, from computers to business books. My favorites were those belonging to the topic of psychology. My twin and I were free to pick any book of our choice and bring them home to read. I’d chosen a book about personality. It had caught my attention since I’d always wanted to read and understand people. (Read full article on Let's Talk About People.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very interesting post seriousnuts. This certainly helps persons to better understand themselves. Thanks for sharing this. I am happy to become a Follower of your Blog 'Let's Talk About People.' I am also happy to inform you that I have passed on the Sunshine Award to you. The details are on my Blog. Take care and all the best to you.

Unknown said...

Hi Judy. Thanks for following my new blog and for the award. I've already seen your post about the award before seeing this comment. It's been a while since I last checked my blogs. Take care! :)

PSYCHABLES said...

It is nice to know that you are interested about human personality. I took B.S Psychology for the reason that I have passion on understanding human... Nice posts.. Have followed you!

Unknown said...

You are right. Understanding human is one of the most interesting subject to study about. It's very important to learn about oneself and others. Thanks for following me!