Thursday, November 10, 2011

Skincare Product Ingredients that Won't Clog Pores

I have an acne-prone skin and a very oily face. I guess it runs in the family. In the morning after washing my face, my skin becomes rejuvenated, clean, and glowing. However, as soon as midday arrives, my face starts to become very shiny. The sebum that appears of course makes my skin even more prone to acne breakouts.

We all need to follow a skin regimen to maintain a healthy and beautiful skin. However, using the wrong products would only exacerbate skin problems and would lead to more breakouts. Here are some pointers regarding choosing the right skincare products for oily skin. - Serious Skin Care Blog: Skincare Product Ingredients that Won't Clog Pores

1 comment:

Lifecell said...

Drink plenty of water, eat fresh fruits and green vegetables, and use of aloe Vera are the best natural remedies to get cure of acne problem.

Lifecell skin cream