Friday, November 04, 2011

My Blog's Recent Changes

As you can see, I've made some tweaks to my blog. I've added a few tabs just below the blog title that would lead you to my other blogs. I've created several blogs under different categories. They are still under construction. I'm in the process of moving my articles from Hubpages to Blogger. Below is a link about one Hubpages article I've moved to my Computer blog. If you're interested with technology, feel free to come back and check my Technology tab. I'll keep adding new articles from time to time.

All About Computers: Protect Your Computer

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello seriousnuts,
I have noted the changes and will check your blogs later. All the best with these changes. By the way I have placed a birthday post on my Blog and I have mentioned cheerfulnuts and you. Thanks for being wonderful friends in the blogosphere! Take care and have a good weekend.
Judy

Unknown said...

Hi Judy. Thanks for leaving a comment. My sister cheerfulnuts had shown me your post. She's very happy to learn how much you like her present. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Have a good weekend too.