Thursday, November 15, 2012

Christmas Gift Idea: Beauty Products


Running out of ideas for Christmas gifts for your mom, sister, or female friend? Buying them beauty products might just be the perfect solution to your problem. Remember the times when you were on a tight budget? Despite that financial hardship, you still managed to buy a tube of lipstick, right? This just shows how every woman values beauty. Using beauty products is a way of pampering yourself in an affordable way. This Christmas, why not treat your loved ones as well with these skin care products?

When it comes to buying beauty products as Christmas gifts, the first person who pops in my head as a recipient is my twin sister cheerfulnuts. She, unlike me, finds little interest in beauty products. She gets bored whenever we're in a beauty store looking for the perfect skin care product. Not that she doesn't care about her beauty. The labels and packaging of the products just mean little to her. And looking for products after products in the beauty shelves is not just her ideal way to enjoy her time in the mall. 

Yet, despite her little interest, she listens to my every recommendation. She doesn't like doing research on this subject matter, and so would just ask me regarding which products to use. One of her preoccupations is on beautifying the home. She likes looking at magazines featuring beautiful interior decors. Because of this interest, she tends to clean a lot in the house and forgets to care for her skin. This has made her skin very irritated. I felt bad for being too lazy to help her around the house, and offered to buy her some products to soothe her skin (aside from planning to help her as well with her house cleaning project, of course).

With my sister in mind, I had also written an article featuring many different products that I wish to give her for Christmas. If you're also like me who is planning to give someone beauty products for Christmas, you just might find this link helpful:

Gift Guide: Beauty Products for Your Sister

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I also like to buy beauty products especially for my face. Take care and have a good week seriousnuts.

Unknown said...

Hi Judy, thanks for dropping by. Have a great week ahead too.