Sunday, October 23, 2011

Eating at Eat-All-You-Can Restaurants

Photo by healingdream via freedigitalphotos
We’re not rich, but at least we could afford to eat out. I love eating out. Our family is not so much into cooking. We have very busy lifestyle and therefore our meals are always simple. Eating out every Sunday is what I’m always looking forward to. This is one of our weekly activities as a family – our bonding moments. We would go to the mall to shop around, buy groceries, and pick a restaurant to eat at. Choosing a restaurant could be very challenging. We try whatever food ignites our curiosity. If we love the food, we would go back more often to that particular restaurant. Proceed to the full article.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very interesting and informative seriousnuts. I agree with you, binge eating is not healthy at all. I am never able to eat a lot of food in one go. The food showcased in the picture looks great!:) My favourite food to eat when I do go to a restaurant is Chinese food. I have not been to a restaurant for quite some time. Take care and have a good week.

Unknown said...

Hi Judy. I love the picture too! Too bad I couldn't find the actual pictures of the restaurant we went at. The food presentation looked similar to that picture. I love Chinese foods as well. Thanks for dropping by. Take care.