Wednesday, October 12, 2011

MyLot: Another Way to Earn without Adsense

After getting banned by Google Adsense, I am starting to get up on my feet again. I’ve been enjoying the website of Webanswers because answering questions is a great exercise to my mind. I’ve also met nice people along the way. However, to my dismay, I can no longer earn through Webanswers because I am required to have an active Adsense account there. Sadly, the site currently does not offer any other means for users to earn besides Adsense.

Now that it’s been weeks since my disablement, I have found a great site that acts like Webanswers. The best thing here is it does not require me to have my own Adsense account in order to earn. Plus, they pay you directly, and the minimum threshold is $10.00. In a week’s time, I’ve managed to earn $1.18! It will be a short while to have my payment ready. If you’re wondering, well, they pay through Paypal. So it is the only requirement from the site.

The site I am talking about is myLot. MyLot is a little different from Webanswers, in that it does not only stick to questions and answers, you can share anything and people could comment on that. It is very similar to a forum. You simply participate and discuss things with other users around the globe, and they pay you for that. They also have additional features such as myBLog, wherein you can submit your blog’s URL, and the site will display your  RSS feeds through their myBlog section. Sounds great right? Another way to increase your blog’s traffic. So far, I haven’t submitted my URL yet. I am still trying to update my blog regularly before I submit mine.

If you like joining forums, I’m sure you will also enjoy this site. It requires continuous participation. It’s not like other writing platforms where passive income is possible after getting stable. Despite that, it’s still a great way to earn extra money. If you’re interested, join now through my referral link. By clicking through my link, we become instant friends. A quarter of your earnings will add to my earnings, but it won’t decrease your earnings anyhow. It’s a win-win situation.

I am happy to be earning once again. If you are like me who do not have Adsense, you could join this site and earn money. You get to receive the payout very soon too (unlike in Adsense where they require you to earn the minimum of $100.00). Keep in mind though that this site is very strict with the rules. So check out their guidelines first before you start posting anything. Don’t worry, the rules are easy to follow, you just have to refer to them every once in a while and remember them by heart. Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very interesting and informative. It is good to know that there are other ways to earn money. I am using Infolinks at this time. Take care and all the best to you.

Unknown said...

Thanks Judy. I saw your comment on cheerfulnuts' blog post, so I gave it a try as well. I'm glad that there are many other alternatives to Adsense. Take care too.